Dear DraftPad Users
Thank you for using DraftPad, the super simple and flexible text editor for iOS. It has been about three and a half years since the v1.0 was launched in the App Store. We think that DraftPad was the first app which let users manage URL schemes with placeholders for routing the text content in countless ways, and we believe that DraftPad actually founded a new genre in the iOS app world - DRAFTING.
Today, we have to tell you that the development of DraftPad has been discontinued. And we are so excited to announce that the new app, as the successor of DraftPad, has been released.
It's called Textwell.
Textwell is made by the same developers and designed in the same concept which was for DraftPad. Besides that, Textwell is much more powerful and convenient.
We absolutely recommend that you start using Textwell alternatively for the greater experience.
DraftPad has already been removed from the App Store. However, of course you can continue to use DraftPad if you'd like to. The online assist library will be still accessible for at least 12 months from now.
Again, thank you very much for your interest in DraftPad, and we are sure you'll love Textwell so quickly.
Sep. 11, 2013.
The DraftPad Team
DraftPad is a simple notepad which is like a single sheet of paper. You can use it to write a draft for emailing, blogging, Googling, Tweeting, or any other writing tasks.
DraftPad allows you to
- Simply write and read sentences on a plain field without any functional complexity or visual clutter.
- Route your text to other apps or web services such as Email, SMS, Google, Twitter, Maps, and more by choosing an item from the "Assist" list which can be opened by tapping the Assist button on the left top of the screen while you are editing. You can create your own Assists also.
- Restore old text from the History list which can be opened by tapping the History button on the left top of the screen while you are viewing.
- Change font size by tapping the font-size button while you are viewing.
- See and switch word, character, and line counters by tapping the titlebar.
- Feel safe from losing text by accidental crash since DraftPad makes auto-backup every minute.
Follow @draftpad on Twitter for staying in touch.