DraftPad is a simple notepad which is like a single sheet of paper. You can use it to write a draft for emailing, blogging, Googling, Tweeting, or any other writing tasks.
DraftPad allows you to
- Simply write and read sentences on a plain field without any functional complexity or visual clutter.
- Route your text to other apps or web services such as Email, SMS, Google, Twitter, Maps, and more by choosing an item from the "Assist" list which can be opened by tapping the Assist button on the left top of the screen while you are editing. You can create your own Assists also.
- Restore old text from the History list which can be opened by tapping the History button on the left top of the screen while you are viewing.
- Change font size by tapping the font-size button while you are viewing.
- See and switch word, character, and line counters by tapping the titlebar.
- Feel safe from losing text by accidental crash since DraftPad makes auto-backup every minute.
Follow @draftpad on Twitter for staying in touch.